63 inch Kudu

NKWE SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH enthusiast
Reviews
8
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
291
Reaction score
1,247
Location
Ghanzi Botswana
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
20
Media
153
Kudu taken yesterday with @NKWE SAFARIS. 63 inches. Full review when the hunter returns.
Image1715094339.701252.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a monster! Congrats to the hunter and PH. I can't wait to read the report. (y) (y)
 
Congrats! September can't get here soon enough!!!!
 
63” , that’s pretty awesome.
 
Incredible free ranging Botswana Kudu.

Trophy of a lifetime really. Congrats to hunter and PH/ Outfit
 
Wow, fantastic kudu. Congratulations all around.
 
That’s a beast
 
That is an absolute dream Kudu.

Congratulations to all involved.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,036
Members
170,507
Latest member
LucretiaMe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top