510 Whisper

JPmbogo

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
601
Reaction score
936
Location
Washington Coast
Media
6
Member of
Willapa Harbor Gun Club
Hunted
South Africa, Montana, Alaska
I realize in advance that this is probably the wrong place to ask - that said; anyone have load date for the .510 Whisper?
 
I think good place to ask as most are Firearm Enthusiasts here, I unfortunately can't help with the .510 Whisper as I have a .510 WSM which is close but not the same .
 
Got it - Thanks. Coincidentally, I just got some 510 brass from SSK. Plan to get more plus the dies. Easy to order and superfast shipping. They are not the greatest on responding to questions, however.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,759
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top