500NE Ammo in Alaska

Sourdough

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
874
Reaction score
5,674
Media
36
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Member of
AK WSF, AMM, DSC, GOA, GRAA, NRA, PHASA, SCI, WRSA, WSF, TUSK
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Argentina, Canada, England, France, Macedonia, Mexico, Serbia, Alaska, USA
Does anyone know either:

1. Any place I can buy 500NE ammo in Alaska, or…

2. Any company in the Lwr 48 that will ship ammo to Alaska (all it takes is a hazmat fee, Nosler used to ship to me before the world ended)

Thanks
 
I have 36 boxes of woodleigh weldcore rn sn and solids. 510 diameter 570 grain. Projectiles not loaded ammo. PM if interested
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top