500 Nitro Express Ammo 570gr Nosler Solids

BigGame

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
419
Reaction score
581
Location
New Jersey, USA
Media
15
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
20260907_101719.jpg
Nosler .500 Nitro Express 570gr Solid Safari Ammunition (10ct) is purpose-built for the most dangerous game on the planet. Designed with uncompromising performance in mind, this ammunition is loaded with a 570 grain flat-nose solid bullet constructed from a homogeneous, lead-free alloy that delivers deep, straight-line penetration. I have multiple boxes for sale.

$100 a box + Shipping
 
I believe I still have a few boxes left. Responding to all the PMs.
 
At this point all ammo is SOLD. If for some reason anyone backs out, I'll post what's available.

Please check out my 500/416 Superior Ammuntion ad if you need that caliber.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top