470 Nitro Express Brass Wanted

I have federal nickel plated factory primed and pulled brass. Comes in 50 piece bags. $200.00 a bag. These are factory primed with hotter primers and unfired.
Krish
How many bags do you have? OP gets first chance of course but that does sound like a deal.
 
i have a few hundred pieces of unfired Jamison brass I would let go for $3.50 a piece if anybody is interested. Thanks!
 
I need some 470 nitro express brass any one want to sell some?
@duckfish - I have 40-50 rounds “once fired” Lupa (UNprimed) however holding it until I sell my Chapuis .470NE. Will post on AH when available
 
i have a few hundred pieces of unfired Jamison brass I would let go for $3.50 a piece if anybody is interested. Thanks!
Do you have any left? I will take some if still available.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top