470 Capstick Ammunition

Hmaxwell

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
126
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Does anyone know where to buy or perhaps have some 470 capstick ammunition for sale? Thanks in advance! Ham
 
Superior Ammunition should be able to fix you up
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 12.56.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 12.56.28 PM.png
    887.3 KB · Views: 321
I have brass and bullets, pm me if you want them.
Hello, I am looking for some brass 2 or 3 boxes of 20 each 470 CapsticK, please advise if you could help me and cost shipped to Champlain N.Y. if ok i willsend you the $$ via Western Union that the best way for me to pay since I leave in Canada. if ok need your adresse to send the $$ once ok i will send the shipping adresse . Thanks Roberto
PM [redacted]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am looking for some brass 2 or 3 boxes of 20 each 470 CapsticK, please advise if you could help me and cost shipped to Champlain N.Y. if ok i willsend you the $$ via Western Union that the best way for me to pay since I leave in Canada. if ok need your adresse to send the $$ once ok i will send the shipping adresse . Thanks Roberto
PM [redacted]
Hi @Roberto Mervicini, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,318
Messages
1,572,847
Members
169,628
Latest member
MillaEscob
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top