Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
5270eb86-2b2c-4c90-8d87-749202256421.jpeg

Good Day Everyone

Tsala Hunting Safaris would like to offer the AH community a hunt for this specific Bull.

We estimate him to be 47"+ and don't have an exact measurement on him as its not a put and take bull.You are most welcome to add your estimation in the comments section.We think he should be 10 years plus.This bull is not very often seen so it will be a proper buffalo hunt ,following a lot of tracks, putting in hard work and getting in nice and close to be find right one.

This hunt wil take place on our own property of 10 000 acres with varied terrain at the foothills of the Waterberg mountains.

Bulls of 45"+ have been hunted on our property.

7 Days / 8 nights all inclusive.

Transfer from Johannesburg Int Airport to hunting area and back, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to taxidermy.

Excluding:
All cost incurred before and after Safari , Taxidermy and shipping cost.

Total Cost - $18 000

Other animals can be added.
Observers/Hunters can added.

If the bull is not hunted a day fee of $ 300 per night will be charged.

You are most welcome to contact me for if you any questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rouan

Hi Everyone

This hunt is still available.

You are most welcome to contact me for more info.

This is an excellent opportunity on an authentic buffalo hunt that can produce a top class trophy.

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBurns

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.