458 Lott chamber question

Buster95

AH member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Location
Canada
When you look down the barrel of a 458 Lott the little step (little shoulder) is very visible? The pic below is an example of the little step in a 45-70 chamber because I cannot find a diagram of a 458 Lott chamber.

 

Attachments

  • chamber-neck-diagram-with-cartridge2x_zpsthdcsguo.png
    chamber-neck-diagram-with-cartridge2x_zpsthdcsguo.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 177

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,759
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top