458 Cal Bullets

intj

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 5, 2023
Messages
176
Reaction score
336
Location
Northern Idaho
IMG_5171.jpeg


Getting out of the 45 Cal bolt gun game. These numbers are accurate to the best of my knowledge. I did hand count all the open boxes. The Hornady bullets are not bonded so I have priced them appropriately. They would make good practice loads.

500 DGX 50
500 DGS 100
500 RN 45

450 TSX 198
350 TSX 40
500 TSX 100

$400 shipped for everything. Not interested in breaking this up.
 
I’ll take these. Pm inbound
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,570,997
Members
169,214
Latest member
GiselleTro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top