.450 Rigby

A friend once told me "never buy a .375, you'll never have a good excuse to buy another rifle"
Your friend is mistaken. He should've said, " Never buy a .375 because they will multiply like rabbits and are a gateway drug to larger bores." I started with one and now have three. I do not wish to mention the small expanse of time during which the acquisitions occured. What's worse is that I am now looking at larger bores.
 
Cough, .450 rigby, cough, cough, cough. I have three .375's myself. One sake brown bear, one sako kodiak, and one mossberg patriot.
 
Funny I just finished a safari earlier this summer. I used a .450 rigby, and an 8x68. Seems that we have similar taste in gun calibers
Cool! Hopefully it went well for you. Seems like I'm one of the few people in the world with a BRNO 602 in 8x68s. Nobody in North America seems to have one besides me.
 
Seems like I'm one of the few people in the world with a BRNO 602 in 8x68s. Nobody in North America seems to have one besides me.
It took the .325 WSM to revitalize the .323 bullet production in the US. With the 8x68 being so close to the .300 WM in performance and the latter being available in every gun shop, you're a unique fellow without the burden of others borrowing your ammunition.
 
Cool! Hopefully it went well for you. Seems like I'm one of the few people in the world with a BRNO 602 in 8x68s. Nobody in North America seems to have one besides me.
Thanks. I shot a 40" buffalo, blue wildebeest, black wildebeest, zerba, kudu, springbuck, impala, jackal, and gemsbuck. good trip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,268
Members
169,990
Latest member
RachelleAu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top