450 No 2 Nitro Express Project

They make my mouth and my wallet leak.
@ET1775
Good wood don't come cheap
Wait until you get the stock and fire end made. Don't forget to factor in the checkering. That will cost you as much if not more than the wood.
You are in for an enjoyable but expensive ride.
Is it worth it only you know .
The custom guns I have had built have been worth every cent I spent.
Bob
 
I love that combo as well. I am considering it but not sure how well stainless blues. I also really like that target grey stainless finish that Ruger put out a few years back and thought that something like that or bead blasted would look very nice. The downside to bead blasted finish is how much it can show scratches, etc.
@ET1775
With beemad blasting if you get a scratch you can always re blast it .
Stainless can't be blued but can be ceracoated.
It will be nice when finished.
Bob
 
Ahh, stainless can be blued, just not by the usual method, there is a hardwearing chemical process that can make the steel look very close to normal bluing. There was a chap in Adelaide doing it, don’t know if he still does
Gumpy
 
Always some sarcastic arseholes on this forum.....

Now we are getting somewhere... expressing your inner feelings, being direct and assertive... I wish I was close enough to tossle your hair, champ! Your mom and I are so proud of you. Keep up the good work, Tiger.
 
What a dickhead.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,797
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top