450/400 Published Data?

Catahoula

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
434
Reaction score
614
Media
57
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Do any of the current bullet/powder manufacturers have data for the 450/400 in their current manuals? It's time for me to order a couple of new reloading manuals. Thanks!
 
the Woodleigh reloading manual and Graeme Wright's "shooting the British double rifle" both have data for the 450/400 cartridges.

-matt
 
Thanks. I planned on loading Woodleighs. I'll see if I can locate their manual.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,144
Latest member
TajOlds695
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top