450/400 3 1/4 Ammunition Sources?

Wow, very generous, Dewald! Have you got rid of your 450/400 double?

Hi, thank you.

No I still have her. I figured at 5-7 shots per case I do not need so many. If I sell 200x I still have enough left.

Here are all the brass

Image1669658607.152898.jpg

i have several boxes of hornady 450/400 i am getting ready to list for sale. full original cartridges from the same lot. if you are still in the market, let me know.

You will have to reload or have some custom loaded.

Dewald, do you still have the 450/400 3.25 brass? If so what do you want for it?

Dewald is the 450/400 3 1/4 still available? If so how much?

Thank you,

Joel

Joel, try the @ symbol or the PM system.

@Dewald I think he’s interested.

Sorry. I was away hunting. Let me see if I can get you a good deal. Thete sre lots in SA. Give me a few days

Great, thank you!

Can anyone help me find ammunition, components, brass anything. I am at a total loss and so frustrated I might just sell this rifle at a loss after just one week!
One can make it from 450 3-1/4" brass if you can get ahold of that.
The 3" Jeffery version has a thicker rim but the body of the case is similar enough that I use my 3" dies to load 3-1/4" cases - fortunately, the threaded hole in the top of the dies are big enough to allow for the extra .250" case length.
I do know of folks thinning the rims of the 3" and using them in 3.250" guns as a stop gap measure.

@Joel Rouvaldt,

I found 100x new 450-400 3&14” cases for jou. Please look at your DM. IF younsend me a WhatsApp nr I can send you the proforma

Good day members.

I found the following 450-400 3&1/4” Brass from Savuti arms. They have one box at old price and 4x at new price.

I’m happy to DHL to someone in need in the states or else.

@Rare Breed has doen business with me an can be contacted as a reference. I have no further word from @Joel Rouvalt.

If anyone is interrested i will gladly help.

NS. I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH SAVUTI, NOR DON I MAKE ANY PROFIT. PURELY TO HELP A FELLOW DOUBLE SHOOTER.

PM me for contact details.

Image1674202610.671520.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiuseppeMc

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you