416 taylor

Currently building one, when finished I might be willing to part with a 416 Ruger
 
I recently got my Jim Wisner built 416 Taylor back and couldn’t be happier. Currently shooting 350gr Speer mag tips at 2450 and not pushing it. Accuracy is superb and as it’s mostly an elk and bear rifle for now I’ll take it. It currently has a nightforce Nxs 2.5-10 for bears and elk though I also have a 1-6 sighted in for it as well.
IMG_1169.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,012
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top