416 Rigby Dies

Shaw

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
158
Reaction score
188
Location
Tolar, TX
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Mexico
Brand new never used dies $80 shipped to US.
IMG_0406.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0407.jpeg
    IMG_0407.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,246
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top