404 Jeffrey

hey guys
who on here only neck size instead of full length
their 404 cases
Good way to end up with a cartridge that wont chamber in the rifle. Definitely not what I want from a dangerous game rifle.
 
I only neck size. But always cycle every round at least twice to ensure no issues. If cartridge is at all sticky, I will pound out the bullet and full length size, then reload again. No problems yet.
 
FLS, but not more than necessary. More of a shoulder bump, really.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,598
Members
168,913
Latest member
JanaHollwa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top