404 Jeffrey

The current Swift Number Two manual does not have H4831 for the 400 gr. A frame.
The 2026 Hodgdon manual doesn’t have 404 Jeffery listed. BTW it doesn’t list 416 rem mag either. Disappointing purchase.
Hopefully you can find the data.
 
The current Swift Number Two manual does not have H4831 for the 400 gr. A frame.
The 2026 Hodgdon manual doesn’t have 404 Jeffery listed. BTW it doesn’t list 416 rem mag either. Disappointing purchase.
Hopefully you can find the data.
I asked Hodgdon about the 404 and they said they didn’t have a barrel for that caliber
So hopefully someone has some info on the H4831 and the 404 Jeffrey
 
Barnes doesn’t list H4831 for the 404 Jeffrey either.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,372
Messages
1,574,421
Members
170,039
Latest member
XMG8195830
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top