404 Jeffrey 400 Solid

Manny R

AH fanatic
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
614
Reaction score
958
Location
Houston,Texas
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, SCI,NRA
Hunted
Alaska,Mexico, Inuvik NWT, Canada, Yukon, BC, Argentina, Limpopo, SA,NamibiaZimbabwe, Africa
I am reaching out to see if anyone has a box of 10 Norma Cartridges in Norma 404 Jeffrey 400 grain Solids.
I am wiling to trade an unopened sealed box of Norma 450 grain Soft Nose Woodleigh (10 Cartridges). I am also willing to buy.
I am headed for Africa June 12 and my PH just emailed me if I'm interested in taking a Rhino. The price is right and I am taking him on his offer. I feel I should take both soft & solids.
Thanks for any help.
 
I am reaching out to see if anyone has a box of 10 Norma Cartridges in Norma 404 Jeffrey 400 grain Solids.
I am wiling to trade an unopened sealed box of Norma 450 grain Soft Nose Woodleigh (10 Cartridges). I am also willing to buy.
I am headed for Africa June 12 and my PH just emailed me if I'm interested in taking a Rhino. The price is right and I am taking him on his offer. I feel I should take both soft & solids.
Thanks for any help.
I'm sure you know this but Rhino is almost exclusively shot with solids so make sure you show up with them.

HH
 
I am trying my absolute best!
 
I am trying my absolute best!
I used these on a friends 404Jeff on a follow up cape and they worked very well. Just giving you an option.

HH
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 9.36.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 9.36.15 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 153
Here, use these fellows.

Opt for the 400Gr Cutting Edge Bullets Safari Solid. Hunting Hitman could’t be more spot on. These bullets are unrivaled in terms of straight line penetration.
 
I’m headed out June 12 as well. With a 404J. Delta 200. You?
 
Cutting Edge Bullets #13 solids Penetrate deep and straight and make a good wound channel.
 
129406B7-D0D8-4990-8280-EF0567B1CDA2.jpeg

That one went through a whole bunch of elephant.
 
Woodleigh "Hydros" might be another option.
 
thanks but another member is fixing me up on 404 Jeffrey Solids
 
Bow ,
Thanks but I am in the Great State of Texas and another member has fixed me up on solids.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,242
Members
169,512
Latest member
ciathornresle1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top