3x bfg push button qd sling swivels

brym427

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 30, 2024
Messages
88
Reaction score
63
Like new condition. Asking 50 shipped
IMG20261002194912.jpg
 
Those would work on most old A-Sq rifles! For the longest time you couldn't find them (Pachmayer sold 'em long ago but then discontinued) so many filled in the stock and installed more conventional mounts...However, a military contractor/black gun dealer began selling the modern variant much more recently and they're really nice, too! GLWS. They'll go! Could you please give diameter of the studs (as I believe there are actually 2 different sizes out there)? TY (I might just give you 49.99 if they don't sell lol)
 
Those would work on most old A-Sq rifles! For the longest time you couldn't find them (Pachmayer sold 'em long ago but then discontinued) so many filled in the stock and installed more conventional mounts...However, a military contractor/black gun dealer began selling the modern variant much more recently and they're really nice, too! GLWS. They'll go! Could you please give diameter of the studs (as I believe there are actually 2 different sizes out there)? TY (I might just give you 49.99 if they don't sell lol)
Id say using my tape measure at home, they're 3/8
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,379
Messages
1,574,613
Members
170,071
Latest member
Ina69N104
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top