375 Weatherby

SBW1975

AH member
Joined
Mar 10, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
41
Anybody handloading this round? What are your thoughts?
 
Easy to load for, RL17 is generally considered to be the speed king, but has been unobtanium lately. It’s not magic, but it’s a reasonable way to pick up 125 fps or to run 350 grain bullets at decent speed. In currently available powders, Big Game is probably the easiest option.

I wouldn’t buy one deliberately for the cartridge, but I’d buy a quality classic rifle in the caliber without hesitation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,554
Latest member
NaomiPohlm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top