375 H&H suppressor?

I would say that about a 30% felt recoil reduction. Significant enough to notice.
This could vary depending on host of variables, suppressor length, suppressor baffle design, weight, etc.
 
Others may not like the optics of a can on a rifle (and i don't love it) but i honestly think i shoot better with one and in the end game, that is a top priority and certainly more important than what the weapon looks like with or without it. That being said, i'm not going to put one on a collector rifle because i do think that destroys value.
 
Ruger Guide rifle in 375 ruger is a synthetic stock with a 20 inch barrel. Perfect host. Ask me how I know. :)

Accurate, reasonably priced and readily available. Add an Alaska Arms floor plate and get 4 down and one up. Change the trigger spring to a Ernie Gunsmith for 9.99 and get a 2.5 pound trigger. Super easy. 5 minutes.

Don't like the stock? Bell and Carlson makes a stock I really like. Drops in. Get one with a recoil reducer from B&C, takes 2 weeks, balances out the suppressor nicely. About $450. With a scope and a suppressor, you will have a 10.5 pound rifle, perfect weight for this cartridge. Makes it recoil friendly.

Matte stainless steel, synthetic stock. Exactly the rifle I want.

Not as sexy as a 375 H&H , but kills stuff just as well.
Do you have pictures you can share?
 
I don't care for one on a .375, but an R8 would be an ideal platform for one. The total rifle length is already practically carbine length with a full length barrel thanks to the short action. Certainly creates a relatively handy rifle in a suppressed 6.5x55 configuration.

View attachment 785867
Im looking for a 375 for a youth buffalo hunt.
 
IMG_0622.jpeg
 
That’s actually a 416 Ruger, but it’s exactly the same thing

It’s in a bell Carlson stock
 
this is my 338 WM -- for all intense and purpose it acts like my 375. It is a pleasure to shoot, much less recoil and noise. If I had to do it over my go a bit shorter on the barrel or the can --but it is nice
1000002670.jpg
 
The gun in the picture with the buffalo is a 416 Ruger Guide gun in a Bell & Carlson stock with a Silencer Central banish suppressor - it is identical to the Ruger 375 except it has a bigger hole in the barrel

375 is the minimum caliber legal for a buffalo
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,907
Members
170,468
Latest member
RooseveltD
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top