350 rigby No2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 43552
  • Start date Start date
400/350 is the same case as the 350 #2, just a different loading. So those dies will definitely work.
 
This^^ didn't age well

I’ll take the hit on this one. I pulled the data from Cartridges of the World and they weren’t exactly the same. Then again, that publication sometimes converts CIP to UK proof house schematics rounding up and down with metric conversion, or by doing a chamber cast reading.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,322
Messages
1,572,891
Members
169,633
Latest member
RusselLand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top