35 Whelen Reloading Package

Spartan5

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
464
Reaction score
913
Location
Midwest USA
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Life Member, GOA Member
For sale is the following, would like to sell it all together.

Redding 35 Whelen Die set
Qty 50 Nosler New Brass
Qty 40 Nosler 1x Fired Brass
Qty 30 Nosler 3x Fired Brass
Qty 37 Barnes 200 TTSX
Qty 50 Sierra 225 Game King

Asking $200 shipped to CONUS - Will take USPS MO, Zelle, Personal Check from Member with good references.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1246.jpeg
    IMG_1246.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1247.jpeg
    IMG_1247.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1248.jpeg
    IMG_1248.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1249.jpeg
    IMG_1249.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1250.jpeg
    IMG_1250.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1251.jpeg
    IMG_1251.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1252.jpeg
    IMG_1252.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen will be excited, yet disappointed at the same time!

This is great for someone just starting their 35 journey. Add some CFE223 and they are set
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top