35 Whelen Brass & Dies

Clifford Johnson

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
272
Reaction score
282
Location
NM
Media
1
Member of
RMEF, NWTF
Hunted
Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Tajikistan,Kyrgyzstan, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, US, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
Sold my 35 Whelen, so I am selling dies and brass.
RCBS FL die set $50.00 shipped
Redding 35 Whelen Improved die set $100.00 shipped

80 new 35 Whelen brass all R-P $125.00 shipped
60 once fired 35 Whelen brass all R-P $85.00 shipped
40 sized 35 Whelen brass all R-P I think these are once fired, no more than twice fired. $60.00 shipped.

Paypal f/f is OK.

35wdies.JPG
35WImp.JPG
35Wnew.JPG
35Wonce.JPG
35Wsized.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
These are all standard 35 Whelen. I never did convert to the improved version.
 
Everything is sold.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,239
Messages
1,569,294
Members
168,651
Latest member
Candice455
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top