.318 Westley Richards loading dies...

Glenn Slaven

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
437
Reaction score
785
Location
Baytown
Media
44
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA
Does anyone have any for sale first off?

secondly, it appears Hornady will make them but I have to send them 3 fired cases. How do I fire the cases if I don’t have ability to load them to fire them? Anybody have an idea how to cobble together something that will get three rounds loaded?
 
Ask Hornady if they can use a chamber cast instead of fired cases. Then have a gunsmith make a cast or get some Cerrosafe and make one yourself.
 
CH4D makes dies....


HWL
 
Thank you gentlemen, appreciate it. Talked to C4HD, dies should be here December of this year.
 
Have mercy do they have to smelt the steel to make them!
Nope...it's coming from China. (n)

Just kidding, I have no idea where it's coming from.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,785
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top