300gr 375 Accubond

aglass228

AH member
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Messages
30
Reaction score
16
Does anyone have extra they would like to part with. For months, nosler had them on sale as seconds except for the one time need some. Thanks to the awesome members of this forum, i was able to obtain brass for my initial load development. After approx 24 loads of various powder & charge, my pet load for 3 shots at 100 yards is 0.63". Needless to say im a happy camper until I counted my projectiles. I thought i had more than did. If anyone has some 375 300gr AccuBond to part with, I'll definitely get them. Or if anyone knows of another source of nolser seconds would be great. I swear it us to be better when it was just Shooters pro shop.
375 Ruger is definitely not for the faint on heart. I bought a Tromix brake and it was awesome, but for some reason accuracy was around 2-3"groups until I took then break off and i started seeing 1.5" and less. I didn't see any strikes on the brake, so i guess I have it for a rainy day. Its 5/8x24 Radial Compensator with a blue finish. Possibly trade towards something since I don't use it. I have brakes on most of my hunting rifles, but I guess with this rifle I'll get to feel the true power of the 375.

​

 

Like the man said...Grafs for the win.
 
Anyone have any factory seconds/blems to part with? Trying not to pay retail. Usually Nosler always has them as 2nds but nothing for a well over a month now. I need just shy of a box.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,712
Members
169,832
Latest member
clevarphreakun1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top