30 days out

Practice your shooting! And good luck! You can never practice too much before you go in my opinion.

A couple of items I wish I had more of or thought of.

Chapstick
Record the trip through whatever medium you choose
Journal
Pictures
video, etc.
all three.
Remember that it passes quickly and you might not be back to the “spot” you are at, at that moment. Make sure you stop and really soak it in and enjoy it. The ph will get it and understand.
Lastly. TIA - This is Africa. Little and really big things will happen. Roll with it or let it roll off you back. Do not let any big or small thing ruin your mood or the trip.

Have fun, be safe, good luck.

Awesome! Read whatever you can about where you are going. Study info about the animals you want to hunt. Be ready to hunt what Africa offers, sometimes the favorite hunt is an animal you didn’t plan to pursue!

Ive heard it said as “AWA” Africa wins again. This is when something doesn’t go as planned and you just have to roll with it.

Tell us more about where you are going, who you are hunting with and what you want to hunt.

I am going to choose to pick at one thing: your level of excitement and how to describe it. AOC? Bat shit crazy. Maxine Waters? Bat shit crazy. I refuse to think of Africa and anyone of their ilk in any sort of a similar way, no matter how tangentially. :p Best of wishes sir. I was there 3.5 months ago.

I'm a day behind you at 31 days. Nothing like the first time. Take the time to enjoy the experience.

We are headed to South of Douglas with ingwe safaris, hunting plans game, gemsbuck wildebeest kudu zebra eland and whatever else catches my eye. My dad and I have been planning this trip for 2 years now and it's right here already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber