30-06

I have a partial box as well (Remington), bought them when I purchased the gun. I was 18 years old and thought they were cool! Shot them at the range once and put them back up. The new M77 was 217 USD, funny how we remember crap like that and forget what the PIN number is on the debit card. :A Bang Head:

@Sand Rat if i can remember correctly thats called getting older .....i think......:E Head Scratch: :E Big Grin:
 
I long time I used to use 30-06. I now use 275Rigby, 9,3x62, 375 H&H and 404Jeffery but my favorite calibre is 9,3 x 62.
All the best.
Witold
Withold. That is a perfect rifle battery. I hope they are all Mauser actions. R.
 
Withold. That is a perfect rifle battery. I hope they are all Mauser actions. R.
.275 Rigby Brno - Mauser, 9,3 x 62 Brno - Mauser, .375 H&H Mauser mod.98, .404Jeffery Mauser mod.98.
All the best Redruff.
Witold
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,144
Members
169,905
Latest member
Vaughn9005
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Getting some culling done!

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top