.280 Ross

next

Ross Page 42.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
next

Ross Page 43.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
next

Ross Page 44.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
next

Ross Page 45.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
next

Ross Page 46.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
next

Ross Page 47.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
next

Ross Page 48.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
next

Ross Page 49.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ross model 1912

The Ross Model 1912 Rifle Page 44 GD80.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
next

The Ross Model 1912 Rifle Page 45 GD80.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,283
Members
169,330
Latest member
VickiNyt53
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top