.270 Winchester

ses,
he can't be elmer because he also uses a 25.
elmer would have rated that about where bob rates the 243.
bruce.
@bruce moulds
Elmer Kieth actually liked the 25 cal. He walked away at a coyote at 600 yards from some government building with a 25/35 until he got it and said it was a fine long range cartridge.
Bob
 
Did the same on a deer with a 4" .44 magnum. Walked it in.
 
It’s fun to read both Keith and O’Connor. They both took the rivalry to the bank. O’Connor one said that Keith had develops new round. It would shoot a camp-stove at 300 FPS. I think the had a grudging respect for each other. Anyway it was fun to read as I was growing up. By the way I have a couple of 270’s a 280, a 35 Whelen a 338-06 and a 338 win mag and like them all. Guess I’m just weird and really don’t have a dog in the fight. They all seem to work. Just have to hit the right spot.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,411
Messages
1,575,347
Members
170,273
Latest member
ThelmaBurb
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top