260 Ackley Improved

LOL the 35 whelen neck down to 6.5 is the 6.5-06a square not a bad round at all!! Ackley improved all the better... It's a killer up to a certain practical weight. I'd bring the 338 for kudu eland leopard lion or even Buffalo with 300 grain bullets
@C.W. Richter

And what's wrong with the 35 Whelen for kudu, eland, the big cats and buffalo if allowed. A 250 grain or275 grain at 2,500 to 2700 fps with 4,000fpe is more than enough. Why take the little 338 when you can have a Whelen.
Bob.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,382
Messages
1,574,660
Members
170,084
Latest member
gaidragearun1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top