250 Savage

My gunsmith is in contact with the cfo to see if we can import some but at this time it doesn’t look possible. Unfortunately I didn’t save the brass as I used it.
@Skinnersblade
You are in luck Lawrence I happen to have about 90 I loaded for a mate that had his guns confiscated if you want I can pull them down and send them to you no problems. You just pay t h e postage. I will call you about them.
I just sent a barrel and 90 odd 25/303 cases to @Wyatt Smith in the USA no problems at all.
Bob.

@Skinnersblade
You are in luck Lawrence I happen to have about 90 I loaded for a mate that had his guns confiscated if you want I can pull them down and send them to you no problems. You just pay t h e postage. I will call you about them.
I just sent a barrel and 90 odd 25/303 cases to @Wyatt Smith in the USA no problems at all.
Bob.
As far as I know it’s against the law to import them into Canada, I’m in the process of trying to prove to the cfo my rifle is in fact a rifle and that no one I know has even heard of a pistol in 25-20. Once I get the legality sorted I’ll let you know I don’t need to give the firearms officers an excuse to start poking around in my collection.

welcome to canadastan!

On a side note are there an .375/303s in Australia? I’ve read about Epps doing one on a martini action and tossed the idea of building one around. Epps still has reamers and dies.

On a side note are there an .375/303s in Australia? I’ve read about Epps doing one on a martini action and tossed the idea of building one around. Epps still has reamers and dies.
@Skinnersblade
Not very common but the 35/303 is still around but again hard to find.
A 35/303 Epps is supposed to equal the 358 Winchester in a P14 or M17.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois