AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa, USA, Canada
Good video, thx. Funny how speed relative to published IBO didn’t correlate very well.

Bowhuntr64

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa
Well, it’s just so different at different draw lengths and with the heavier arrow I’m shooting, compared to IBO.

Lee M

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa, USA, Canada
I didn’t mean the actual speed, but the fact that lower IBO bows were shooting faster than higher claimed IBO bows.

Hunter101

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF,MDF
Hunted
Nambia, South africa, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Pennsylvania, British Columbia, KY,IL, Oklahoma
thanks for taking the time to break down the bows. a great choice in a release the wiseguy is nice, but wish it was a bit longer for me . great mt.lion i need one lol.

Ty Howard

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I shot them as well

The vxr is hands down the best shooting and feeling bow imho but to each his own

Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Bowhuntr64

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa
thanks for taking the time to break down the bows. a great choice in a release the wiseguy is nice, but wish it was a bit longer for me . great mt.lion i need one lol.

Thank you! My lion just got finished getting mounted. Can’t wait to get it on the wall.

Alchemist

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NSA , SA Wingshooters
Wow! Thanks for a really comprehensive and objective evaluation of the bows. I really enjoyed watching it.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Further input from you on it's value would be appreciated as you have a bunch of them. I assume you collect the Steyr Luxus for a reason ---they are a finely built rifle.
I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.