2 More Zeiss scopes

Dangerous Dave

AH senior member
Joined
May 16, 2022
Messages
77
Reaction score
70
1) Zeiss Diavari V 2.5-10X50 T* 30mm 4A reticle a few minor scratches, great scope very clear. $700
2) Zeiss Diavari V 3-9X42 T* 1inch Z-Plex great shape. best quality scope i have ever owned in 1" tube! $700
2025scopesale.jpg
scope2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • scope3.jpg
    scope3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 123
With all these great scopes for sale here on AH recently, it's becoming "scopemageddon". LOL Nice scopes you have for sale at very fair prices. GLWS.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,320
Members
170,008
Latest member
AshleyPasp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top