1983 Ruger M77 .270

ChromeHound

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
96
Reaction score
72
Location
Oregon
Red recoil pad, tang safety Ruger M77 in .270. This rifle is in great condition. The bluing is nearly perfect, the action is super smooth and the bore is sharp. There is one small dent in the stock (pictured). Other than that, the gun is in near new condition. Original Ruger scope rings and vintage Bushnell 4x Banner scope are included. The glass in these older scopes was from Bausch and Lomb. More pictures are available on request. Asking $675 obo. Also posted elsewhere.
IMG20260726215644.jpg
IMG20260726215649.jpg
IMG20260726215656.jpg
IMG20260726215729.jpg
IMG20260726215756.jpg
IMG20260726215809.jpg
IMG20260726215815.jpg
IMG20260726215826.jpg
 
This is a heck of a deal for someone.
 
I have one just like it, since 1982. It's a great shooter! My favorite caliber & rifle.
 
Great rifle! I have a reloading package available if the buyer is interested.
 
Weekend bump
 
I can’t believe this is still here at this price.
 
Sale pending funds.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,366
Messages
1,574,340
Members
170,012
Latest member
MeganBlaze
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top