1983 Ruger M77 .270

ChromeHound

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
95
Reaction score
69
Location
Oregon
Red recoil pad, tang safety Ruger M77 in .270. This rifle is in great condition. The bluing is nearly perfect, the action is super smooth and the bore is sharp. There is one small dent in the stock (pictured). Other than that, the gun is in near new condition. Original Ruger scope rings and vintage Bushnell 4x Banner scope are included. The glass in these older scopes was from Bausch and Lomb. More pictures are available on request. Asking $675 obo. Also posted elsewhere.
IMG20260726215644.jpg
IMG20260726215649.jpg
IMG20260726215656.jpg
IMG20260726215729.jpg
IMG20260726215756.jpg
IMG20260726215809.jpg
IMG20260726215815.jpg
IMG20260726215826.jpg
 
This is a heck of a deal for someone.
 
I have one just like it, since 1982. It's a great shooter! My favorite caliber & rifle.
 
Great rifle! I have a reloading package available if the buyer is interested.
 
Weekend bump
 
I can’t believe this is still here at this price.
 
Sale pending funds.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,235
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top