10 Day Masailand Buffalo & Plains Game Hunt Tanzania

I am sorry and not sure if it is because I am on the app and not the website but I do not see the hunt price. I see trophy fees, permit and observer fee etc. can someone repost.
Hi, Sir! The price for the hunt is 15,000$

Good to know that it's there reminding you of that special trip, Sir

That is a pretty decent list of extras included in the $15,000. Take 2 buffalo and it starts to get somewhat competitive with buffalo hunting in Zim or even RSA. At least on a per buff basis. And this is a Tanzania hunt!

I would definitely do the road transfer. Really does not sound bad. I've certainly endured much worse....

Hope some members take advantage of the opportunity!

I spent 7 days once driving from Perth to Darwin to hunt a water buffalo, so 3 and a half hours, seeing new territory, sounds like fun to me. Ya, two buff at $23K, at 11.5 per, is in the RSA price range. The campsite pics look pretty awesome.........this should sell............FWB

Under $20K all in for a Tanz buffalo is an incredible deal................thanks for posting the offer......FWB
It's my absolute pleasure, sir. This is to better introduce ourselves on the platform. There's some interest already so we should be seeing reports and pictures here before the end of the year

That is a pretty decent list of extras included in the $15,000. Take 2 buffalo and it starts to get somewhat competitive with buffalo hunting in Zim or even RSA. At least on a per buff basis. And this is a Tanzania hunt!

I would definitely do the road transfer. Really does not sound bad. I've certainly endured much worse....

Hope some members take advantage of the opportunity!
Thank you very much sir. The road is pretty decent with government grading it every season. Getting to camp is a breeze

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This hunt has been sold! Thank you all for the interest, comments, and recommendations and stay tuned for the hunt report and pictures!

Mubarak

Good to hear. Let us know the end results. Good luck.

Way to step up AH !!!

Mubarak - Didn't I see that bearded red head guy in the first picture on a TV show hunting with you when he shot that buffalo?

You're right David. They were hunting with Professional Hunter Lupo Santasilia
Mubarak - Didn't I see that bearded red head guy in the first picture on a TV show hunting with you when he shot that buffalo?

full

Any Africa hunt fence sitters out there?…. here’s your chance! About 15 years too late for me, but someone is going to have one heck of an adventure! Good stuff

Any Africa hunt fence sitters out there?…. here’s your chance! About 15 years too late for me, but someone is going to have one heck of an adventure! Good stuff
It was sold.

I just wish I could have bought it but I just returned from a great African hunt when it was posted.

Yep didn’t last long… “those who hesitate” Said stay tuned so maybe more to come late this year or next? Hope so for those who haven’t done a remote tent camp safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdellStarn

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.