AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
eshkeshsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Tanzania.
This is a discounted hunt exclusively for AH members for this year.

Hunt Details:

1x1, 10-day Buffalo & Plains Game Hunt in our Masai Open Area East Concession

Price: US$15,000
Duration: 10 hunting days
Dates: August, 15th October - 31st December

RATE INCLUDES:
  1. Accommodation in our fully equipped tented camp and the services of our trained safari staff consisting of cooks, waiters, tent attendants, trackers, skinners and drivers
  2. The services of a qualified Professional Hunter and the use of a 4WD hunting vehicle
  3. Meals including soft drinks
  4. Daily laundry, pressing and housekeeping
  5. Field preparation of trophies (skinning & salting)
  6. Dipping, packing and crating of trophies plus all necessary export documentation
  7. Government fees including Hunting (Regular, 10-day ) license fees, Conservation fees and Concession fees. Kindly note that these can change without notice
  8. Government firearm import fee for 2 firearms
  9. Flying Doctor evacuation scheme to Nairobi in case of a mishap
  10. Return, ground transfer to camp

RATE EXCLUDES:
  1. Additional Firearm import fee (US$200) (Maximum 3 firearms per hunter)
  2. Observer fee (US$350 per observer, per day)
  3. International flights, Tourist visas and any expenses of personal nature
  4. Trophy fees
  5. Air charter hire from Arusha to hunting camp (price dependent on carrier)
  6. Accommodation before and after your safari
  7. Alcoholic drinks (can be requested)
  8. Gratuities to Camp Staff, Professional Hunter
  9. Hire of company’s firearms: $50 per Firearm per day
  10. Temporary gun transfer permit US$150 per firearm (for hired firearms)
  11. Cost of ammunition for hired firearms

ANIMALS AVAILABLE:

Two Buffalos (4,000$ each)
One Masai Bushbuck (1,500$)

One Bushpig (1,000$)
One Kirk's Dik-dik (650$)
One Common Duiker (650$)
One Grant's Gazelle (1,500$)
One Spotted Hyena (1,000$)
One Impala (950$)
One Ostrich (1,900$)
One Warthog (650$)
One Zebra (1,850$)

This is a heavily discounted hunt exclusive for AH members and is only available for this year. Hunters who book are expected to write a report and share pictures on the site. Contact me via PM or via email gm@eshkeshsafaris.com

Best,

Mubarak

IMG_7184.JPG

5-27-21_tanz_ws_2021_-110-jpg.482094

5-27-21_tanz_ws_2021_-111-jpg.482095

5-27-21_tanz_ws_2021_-113-jpg.482096

5-27-21_tanz_ws_2021_-114-jpg.482097

5-27-21_tanz_ws_2021_-117-jpg.482098

5-27-21_tanz_ws_2021_-118-jpg.482099

5-27-21_tanz_ws_2021_-119-jpg.482100

Attachments

• 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-110.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 3,457
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-111.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3,356
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-113.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3,289
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-114.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3,227
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-117.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3,185
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-118.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3,035
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-119.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,977
Last edited by a moderator:
That is a sweet deal. Just a couple years too soon for me. In think there will be quite the interest for this deal. Good luck and thank you.

More Camp Pictures

Attachments

• 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-99.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 228
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-100.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 173
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-102.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 177
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-110.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 183
That is a sweet deal. Just a couple years too soon for me. In think there will be quite the interest for this deal. Good luck and thank you.
Thank you very much, sir! More deals to come, stay tuned!

Lolmorijoi Camp, enjoy!

Attachments

• 5-23-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-20.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 164
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-80.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 169
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-82.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 174
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-83.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 189
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-86.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 164
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-88.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 158
  • 5-27-21_TANZ_WS_2021_-95.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 169
Trophy Pictures from Masai East
7b3518a2-a0a7-49cd-b3aa-90a7c0bc4709.JPG
IMG_5551.JPG
IMG_5565.JPG
IMG_5574.JPG
IMG_6725.JPG
IMG_7149.JPG
IMG_7184.JPG
IMG_7380.JPG
IMG_7398.JPG
IMG_7493.JPG
IMG_7508.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Good offer, Tanzania on my dream list, I really like the inclusion and expectation of a hunt report with pics. Great start for being the new company. I have never had "tent attendants" on a safari. Makes my mind wonder ;)

Welcome aboard, great start.

MB

Good offer, Tanzania on my dream list, I really like the inclusion and expectation of a hunt report with pics. Great start for being the new company. I have never had "tent attendants" on a safari. Makes my mind wonder ;)

MB
This type of safari is what we all want. My first two trips were of this type and there is nothing like it. My first was Tanzania probably not far from here.
Arusha is where we departed from and it was a few hours drive to camp.
Many years ago now.
This sounds like an excellent adventure!

MB
Thank you very much, Sir! Tent attendants are what we also call tent boys

MB
Tent attendants are people who do the housekeeping, Laundry and pressing not otherwise, haha

Last edited:
This type of safari is what we all want. My first two trips were of this type and there is nothing like it. My first was Tanzania probably not far from here.
Arusha is where we departed from and it was a few hours drive to camp.
Many years ago now.
This sounds like an excellent adventure!
I agree 100%, I do think this is a real hunt, real wild animals in real wild Africa, and yes what dreams including mine are made of. I certainly wish I was in a financial situation to hunt Tanzania. My first two safaris were in wild Zim, one being in a tent other a permanent camp. Both amazing and I will do again.

Tent attendants are people who do the housekeeping, Laundry and pressing not otherwise, haha
Thanks, I did really understand what you meant, just joking around, on fishing trips in Thailand, Malaysia and Ecuador I have been offered and turned down "personnel companions" for minimal extra $. Those were all exactly as I understood, no need for other distractions while fishing billfish.

I say again, great that you are aboard this site and start by offering what I can only imagine to be a great one day for me dream offer.

Thanks

MB

Damn.....just got back from Africa two weeks ago and this makes me want to go right back!

My heart says "Yes" but my boss says "Get back to work!!!"

A really great offer! Any idea what charters cost?

This is a discounted hunt exclusively for AH members for this year.

Hunt Details:

1x1, 10-day Buffalo & Plains Game Hunt in our Masai Open Area East Concession

Price: US$15,000
Duration: 10 hunting days
Dates: August, 15th October - 31st December

RATE INCLUDES:
  1. Accommodation in our fully equipped tented camp and the services of our trained safari staff consisting of cooks, waiters, tent attendants, trackers, skinners and drivers
  2. The services of a qualified Professional Hunter and the use of a 4WD hunting vehicle
  3. Meals including soft drinks
  4. Daily laundry, pressing and housekeeping
  5. Field preparation of trophies (skinning & salting)
  6. Dipping, packing and crating of trophies plus all necessary export documentation
  7. Government fees including Hunting (Regular, 10-day ) license fees, Conservation fees and Concession fees. Kindly note that these can change without notice
  8. Government firearm import fee for 2 firearms
  9. Flying Doctor evacuation scheme to Nairobi in case of a mishap
  10. Return, ground transfer to camp

RATE EXCLUDES:
  1. Additional Firearm import fee (US$200) (Maximum 3 firearms per hunter)
  2. Observer fee (US$350 per observer, per day)
  3. International flights, Tourist visas and any expenses of personal nature
  4. Trophy fees
  5. Air charter hire from Arusha to hunting camp (price dependent on carrier)
  6. Accommodation before and after your safari
  7. Alcoholic drinks (can be requested)
  8. Gratuities to Camp Staff, Professional Hunter
  9. Hire of company’s firearms: $50 per Firearm per day
  10. Temporary gun transfer permit US$150 per firearm (for hired firearms)
  11. Cost of ammunition for hired firearms

ANIMALS AVAILABLE:

Two Buffalos (4,000$ each)
One Masai Bushbuck (1,500$)

One Bushpig (1,000$)
One Kirk's Dik-dik (650$)
One Common Duiker (650$)
One Grant's Gazelle (1,500$)
One Spotted Hyena (1,000$)
One Impala (950$)
One Ostrich (1,900$)
One Warthog (650$)
One Zebra (1,850$)

This is a heavily discounted hunt exclusive for AH members and is only available for this year. Hunters who book are expected to write a report and share pictures on the site. Contact me via PM or via email gm@eshkeshsafaris.com

Best,

Mubarak
Thompson's Gazelle not available?

For those who are not familiar with Mubarak Atik, I can vouch for him being a good guy who will show you a wonderful hunt. My son and I enjoyed a few nice days touring Tarangire with Mubarek in 2019. Enjoyed a great time with him. We were hunting Maswa North with Tom Dames and he spoke very highly of Mubarek as a PH, as did Mike Fell.

I’d hunt with Mubarek without hesitation.

Lots of polish on those Buffalo horns.
Nice trophies.

I agree 100%, I do think this is a real hunt, real wild animals in real wild Africa, and yes what dreams including mine are made of. I certainly wish I was in a financial situation to hunt Tanzania. My first two safaris were in wild Zim, one being in a tent other a permanent camp. Both amazing and I will do again.

Thanks, I did really understand what you meant, just joking around, on fishing trips in Thailand, Malaysia and Ecuador I have been offered and turned down "personnel companions" for minimal extra $. Those were all exactly as I understood, no need for other distractions while fishing billfish.

I say again, great that you are aboard this site and start by offering what I can only imagine to be a great one day for me dream offer.

Thanks

MB
Haha! My slow brain only processed out you were being sarcastic many moments later. Thank you bwana

A really great offer! Any idea what charters cost?
We haven't done a chartered flight to the concession yet although we do maintain an airstrip at all times. Return ground Transfers are included in the package price and the trip to camp from Arusha only takes about 3.5 hours.

The price will be dependent on the carrier but I'll revert back with an estimate later today bwana. Thank you for the interest!

I've attached a picture of one of the vehicles we use to conduct the ground transfers.
IMG_1539%20(1).jpg

For those who are not familiar with Mubarak Atik, I can vouch for him being a good guy who will show you a wonderful hunt. My son and I enjoyed a few nice days touring Tarangire with Mubarek in 2019. Enjoyed a great time with him. We were hunting Maswa North with Tom Dames and he spoke very highly of Mubarek as a PH, as did Mike Fell.

I’d hunt with Mubarek without hesitation.
Hi Danny,

I hope you're well, sir. I truly appreciate you recommending me. This means a lot to me. I still remember our Tarangire trip like it was yesterday. The highlight was the big bull Elephant we spotted over lunch and the massive Swarovski binoculars you had that trip!

Glad to learn that you're on here! Looking forward to interact a lot more on the platform.

Best,

Mubarak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois