New Member From Kentucky

RichMills

Reaction score
Hi all. Just ran across this forum last night. I have always been intrigued with dangerous game hunting in Africa. Looking forward to learning a lot here. Rich

Glad to have you here Rich. Jump in and enjoy

gday rich , welcome and enjoy AH.

You'll have fun with your discovery.
Welcome.

hi rich welcome. any plans to hunt an african country?

Absolutely. I plan to retire next year and will be dipping into my retirement account for a trip. It is a bucket list item of mine.

Welcome to the best forum.

Absolutely. I plan to retire next year and will be dipping into my retirement account for a trip. It is a bucket list item of mine.
Welcome!!!,

You'll go more than once, especially if the dangerous game bugs bite. And if you end up liking the big bores it is even more addicting.....

You'll live it here! :)

Hello Rich. I live in Kansas but do business in KY in fact will be there this weekend. Welcome to the site sir. Let me know if I can help you.

Hi Rich welcome to the forum...

enjoy

Welcome to AH, Rich!

Welcome Rich, this site is a treasurer trove of information! It has been invaluable during the planning of my first trip over next year. Enjoy!

Hi Rich, welcome,good to have you!

Welcome to AH, Rich !

Welcome to AH Rich!

Welcome to AH Rich! Enjoy the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayHumble

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.