new member ...england

adrian954

Reaction score
hi just a quick message to say hello ..
im from cumbria in england and have had a passion for hunting for 20 odd years now and a passion for africa for a few years im looking to go in 2016 so will be looking for ideas for were to go and what to hunt for for my first attempt

adrian

Welcome to AH adrian! Good luck on your search...

Hi Adrian,

Welcome to AH... If you are looking at traveling to Africa in 2016, now is a great time to begin your search process.

many countries are at your disposal in finding a safari built for you.

Are you looking to go with a starter package as many of our fine PH's offer? Or are you looking to go after specific animal?

If you have a basic set price you are looking at matching, and trophy list you are compiling, let AH member know and see what they can do to make your dreams come true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Adrian!

You will find tons of information on this website and many reputable outfitters to speak with. Listen to the advice of hunters that has been to South Africa before and don't hesitate to ask for advice and or any reports and ideas.

Looking forward to your participation on the best forum on the web!

Regards

Welcome!

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum Adrian. You will find all info regarding planning a trip to Africa right here. There are numerous member on this site that have ample experience regarding hunting Africa, and will not hesitate to offer some great advice.
Should you need any info, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We've made some great friends with hunters from England in the past. Had a guy here who I swore was Robbie Williams. Certainly did not have his voice though, but on the other hand, don't think Robbie could shoot like that!

All the best in your planning sir!

Cheers,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH.
Have fun planning.

Welcome to AH adrian!

welcome to AH adrain, enjoy the site

Welcome to AH, Adrian !

Welcome to AH, Adrian!

Adrian954,

Welcome to the best forum.

In here you will find some very excellent Safari Companies, Booking Agents and other services listed.

Almost all of them are the best of the best.

However, once in a blue moon, some crook sneaks in and posts a false advertisement but it is very unusual and when they are discovered, they are banned from the forum immediately.

Those can be defeated even before that if you correspond with other members here, especially longstanding ones who are listed as references for whichever outfit you are considering booking with.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Adrian! Good luck with your planning if you have any questions feel free to ask.

i want to start off smallto be truthfull and budget will be a major player
It usually is. Welcome to the forum!

By starting off small do mean few animals or small animals?:D Africa has lots of both. I think you will be looking at a plains game (PG) hunt, for some of the more common animals which is good idea as just about any outfitter will have lots of each and its a good way to get started and give you an opportunity to learn and see other animals not on your list that you will want to go back for. Impala, blesbok, warthog, kudu, springbok, hartebeest, wildebeest etc. South Africa or Namibia would be where I would suggest you start your search, both very hunter friendly and relatively easy to get to. Lots of really good deals out there right now. Good luck with the search, its at least half the fun!

SESTOPPELMAN ..i am thinking along the lines of the antelopes and warthogs for first trip out their and just to get the feel for africa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.