Hello from MN

buckmarkhunter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi fellow hunters, I have been looking at this forum for a bit. My wife and I are planning our first safari in about a year and a half. I figured I could get a lot of great info from here. I shot 4 oryx when I lived in New Mexico and have been bit by the african bug ever since. Thanks for looking

Hello and welcome fellow Minnesotan!

Welcome to AH buckmarkhunter! Glad you decided to join the conversation. Have you already decided on your hunting safari?

Welcome to the group. You're right about all the info you can collect here. And these folks are more than willing to share their knowledge & experience. Look forward to the updates as your trip draws near and later reports of your hunt.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard! Where in Minnesota are you from? I was born in Lester Prairie

Welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.
Enjoy your time planning your Safari.

Welcome to our forum! You will learn more here about Africa and big bore rifles, among others, than you can imagine!

Welcome to AH buckmarkhunter!

All the best with planning your trip. You've certainly come to the right place to start the process.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH, may you find all the information you need and have a great time here.

Buckmarkhunter,

:S Welcome: Africa is a great couples destination. There is so much more on offer than just the fantastic hunting. Enjoy your time on the forums.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH from Chaska MN

Wow, great welcome already. Thanks guys! We are looking at a safari with Global Safaris/Ubathi Safaris, we will do a plains game and I also would like to take a buffalo. My wife will be along with her camera and some activities. I definitely have some questions and I think this is a great place to get info. Oh yah, I am from Rochester. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
computerstore

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.