Cull Hunt 2025 Limpopo Left Handed Rifle for Hire

Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Nambiba
Hi
looking for a cull hunt in 2025. Must have a Lefty Rifle. Looking to hunt in Limpopo.
10 hunting days
2 travel days
Pick up, drop off Johnnasburg
30 ish cull animals
Not looking at packages
Pay for what shoot
Lodge accommodatio if possible
Hunting 1 to 1
May - June 2025 if possible

Hello Sir
During the last year or so game prices in South Africa have shot through the roof.
Game prices at the game auctions are much higher than the hunting prices so smaller ranches that tend to buy in game every few weeks to hunt them in the following weeks cannot financially afford it any more.
So you will have to look at bigger ranches that are producing their own animals on a natural free range basis without the need to buy in stock for hunting.
Most of the game ranches in Limpopo are smaller ranches that buy in game on a regular basis so you will have to expand your search to include other areas also.
There are some big game reserves in Limpopo but they tend to be conservancies that are more focused on photographic safaris or lifestyle estates.
The smaller ranches will keep their animals for full paying foreign hunters.
So my prediction is that cull packages will get scarcer over the next few years.
Droughts may force some big game reserves to cull but with good rains they will keep their animals or sell them live to game capture companies because live game prices are very high at the moment.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

hay gordon

happy to help you for 2025

on a big ranch, in limpopo, thats not a conservancy, with our own animals, that breed, that are not brought in!!!

we can chat when you are here later in the year and see what you are looking for exactly

looking forward

Hi
looking for a cull hunt in 2025. Must have a Lefty Rifle. Looking to hunt in Limpopo.
10 hunting days
2 travel days
Pick up, drop off Johnnasburg
30 ish cull animals
Not looking at packages
Pay for what shoot
Lodge accommodatio if possible
Hunting 1 to 1
May - June 2025 if possible
Hi Gordon,

I think that is a fantastic plan and we can help with planning. Please drop me a PM with the species you are looking at. Happy to chat to you about the way we like to do hunting (the genuine African way). I am sure you will enjoy what we can offer.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Happy hunting - Daniel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonathanG

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.