Zimbabwe Plains Game Hunt 2009

dukxdog

New member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Deals & offers
4
Media
9
Member of
Benefactor Member NRA & Life Member of GOA SCI Idaho -Ducks Unlimited -Delta Watrfwl -Pheas Forever
Hunted
Namibia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, RSA
SSG Safaris PH Nixon Dzingai

Nixon says: "Nyala, Waterbuck, Bushbuck, Kudu and more for seven to ten days @ $400US per day (regularly $600/day) plus trophy fees" listed below for animals killed or wounded. June - November 2009

Nyala 3000
Waterbuck 2500
Giraffe 1000
Kudu 800
Zebra 800
Wildebeest 800
Bushbuck 600
Warthog 400
Impala 300
Duiker 250
Bushpig 200
All rates are quoted in USD

Not included in price:Travel from Harare to camp and back is $400(Two hunters on the seven day hunt or one hunter on ten day hunt travel costs will be waived!).
Contact e-mail: dukxdog@ida.net

nyal301.jpg


impala1.jpg


guinea1.jpg


giraffe01.jpg
 

Attachments

  • nyala-01.jpg
    nyala-01.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 270
  • impala-01.jpg
    impala-01.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 285
  • guineafowl-01.jpg
    guineafowl-01.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 285
  • giraffe-01.jpg
    giraffe-01.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 270

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,471
Members
169,570
Latest member
185892286
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top