ZIMBABWE: Need Info on Zambezi Hunters Rex Hoets & Thierry Labat

cleanscapes

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia
We just booked a hunt in the Hamond/arda concession in Zimbabwe with Zambezi Hunters. Has anyone hunted at that concession, with Rex or Thierry, or with Zambezi Hunters? I'd love to know.

Both good PHs.

I have been fortunate to have hunted with Zambezi Hunters on three safaris. All three times were at Hammond, I have hunted with Jonny Hulme on all hunts. Jonny only has the best PH's. You will be in good hands. Great Buffalo area and plaines game. I have booked again with them.

You done good. Get ready for some fun.

I hunted in Zim July/Aug 2010 w/CM Safaris. Rex was the PH for one of the hunters. One hell of a guy. very fun to be around and very serious about hunting. You will see him on Nolser's Magnum TV show sometime in July? (Outdoor Channel) He is guiding Lee B. to a very nice 40" Cape Buffalo. Lee spoke very highly of him. He came across to me as a truly class act PH.
Tell him that Skip (guided by Rich Tabor) said a big "Howdy"!

Good Luck w/the hunt---you'll have a blast!

I have hunted with Zambezi Hunters and Johnny Hulme. Johnny is a first class PH who runs a great operation. Hopefully we can hunt elephant in the future together. I will be next door at Forever Africa's concession in June hunting with Terry Anders for Lion, buff and plains game. The plan was to hunt with Johnny, but he did not have a lion available. I have met Thierry and he seems like a great guy with an excellent reputation.

100% Go with Zambezi Hunters. Run From Terry Anders and Forever African Safaris. The comparison to the operationis night and day. I curse myself everyday for not having the patience to wait for a lion tag with Zambezi Hunters and booking with a 2nd rate operation next door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,