Zeiss DL 1.2x5x36 scope

Proneshooter

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 22, 2017
Messages
330
Reaction score
634
Location
Michigan
Media
18
Hunted
Argentina, Zimbabwe x 3, South Africa, Wyoming, Montana, North & South Dakota, Texas
For Sale:
1 Zeiss Conquest DL 1.2x5x36 scope, new never mounted with factory box,lens caps, and paperwork. This is an older Zeiss scope that has been sitting on the shelf in my loading room and I just don't have a need for it anymore. It has the illuminated #60 reticle and as said has never been mounted. $500.00 shipped to the lower 48 AK & HI would be more. More than willing to provide whatever proof you need that I actually am who I say I am, and have the scope.
IMG_8176.jpeg

IMG_8177.jpeg

IMG_8178.jpeg

IMG_8179.jpeg

IMG_8180.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Good snag! I have 3 of the older, gray colored versions of this scope and think they are underrated. I used 1 on my .338 for brown bear and 1 on my .375 for leopard.
I would take 2nds I suppose if the deal fell through.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,802
Members
169,856
Latest member
uspaclaims
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top