Zebra Demaske

Very nice and I can see why it has a ribbon to the side.
 
Hey Dennis,

My mother is rather picky when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I really thought she might like this so I sent her the picture.

Her comment was this - "He isn't a taxidermist. He's an artist."
 
Very nice work... thinking outside the box.
 
BETTER PICS ....
IMG_0538_zpsksvgwx6q.jpg


IMG_0544_zpsvacaz65r.jpg


IMG_0543_zpsq0lfftom.jpg


IMG_0541_zpssuzbohd5.jpg


IMG_0540_zpsgrmgax32.jpg


IMG_0539_zps6isbpryo.jpg


IMG_0538_zpsksvgwx6q.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0541_zpssuzbohd5.jpg
    IMG_0541_zpssuzbohd5.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0539_zps6isbpryo.jpg
    IMG_0539_zps6isbpryo.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0540_zpsgrmgax32.jpg
    IMG_0540_zpsgrmgax32.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0538_zpsksvgwx6q.jpg
    IMG_0538_zpsksvgwx6q.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0543_zpsq0lfftom.jpg
    IMG_0543_zpsq0lfftom.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0538_zpsksvgwx6q-2.jpg
    IMG_0538_zpsksvgwx6q-2.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0544_zpsvacaz65r.jpg
    IMG_0544_zpsvacaz65r.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 265
Dennis,
Absolutely amazing work! I might have to shoot two Zebras in September and have one shipped to you. I'll send you a PM.
 
Huntermn15 ship your whole safari and let us do it..I have great freight rates and you can see my quality here on my posts...
I would do you a Demaske regardless . I enjoy doing them. I hope I get the chanced to do one for you.
Thanks for liking my work
 
Very unique! I like it. Now where was this when I was trying to decide what to do with my zebra? Not very nice holding this back.

I should be getting my rug in the next week or two.
 
That is absolutely the most unique zebra mount I have ever seen. Very cool.
 
Dennis, that really is a gorgeous presentation. How would a guy go about this.......obviously it entails more than just a cape? Do you just tan a zebra skin, cut like a rug, skin it down the back, or what? If you don't mind, PM me the cost of doing one please. I'm heading to Namibia in 3 weeks. Thanks.
 
They even added the spears LOL and they are the same.
This one, no rolls in the skin, and the skin is simply laid flat to the panel nothing 3 dimensional about it. no border, just skin to the edge , that WILL curl in a few years. No flow to it, no individuality about it, they will all look the same. Each one I do is hand rolled and are different to each other. Have 2 in more in process now. The mouth looks more like a Giraffe than a Zebra. Thanks Brick I saw it a few days ago.
 
They even added the spears LOL and they are the same.
This one, no rolls in the skin, and the skin is simply laid flat to the panel nothing 3 dimensional about it. no border, just skin to the edge , that WILL curl in a few years. No flow to it, no individuality about it, they will all look the same. Each one I do is hand rolled and are different to each other. Have 2 in more in process now. The mouth looks more like a Giraffe than a Zebra. Thanks Brick I saw it a few days ago.


Dennis,

The difference in quality is even evident to one as obtuse as myself.

Yours work is top notch!(y)
 
It's beautiful work, I love it!
 
Dennis.....you have done a really African Flag in that shield......great work....!!!!
 
A few more weeks and my tahr hide, skull and horns should ship from New Zealand on its way to Dennis to do something similar but no wood backing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top