Zanzibar day trip

Rusty Iron

AH senior member
Joined
May 1, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
230
Location
Alberta
Media
9
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Canada, Tanzania, South Africa
We are hunting Tanzania in late September and currently have 1 free day in Dar Es Salaam. We’d like to do a day trip to Zanzibar if it’s feasible. Do any of you have recommendations? I’ve googled the subject at length and haven‘t sifted through the spam. Thanks in advance.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,122
Members
169,115
Latest member
perstivjoper1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top