Zambia Current Weather ?

Huntforever

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 13, 2022
Messages
748
Reaction score
1,827
Media
41
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Mex/S.Amer
2
I’m looking into the weather for the last 30 days and in particular rain fall totals. This is what i found online. Does it look accurate?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2339.png
    IMG_2339.png
    563.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2340.png
    IMG_2340.png
    472 KB · Views: 30
Looks about right.
There have been scattered showers all over the country, i drove out of the north luangwa on Monday and there as a little shower on the main tar road between Mkushi and Serenje.
I will be leaving again tomorrow for lusaka and then on to south luangwa on saturday.
Is there anything in particular youre looking out for?
 
There might be a spattering of rain but not expecting anything too heavy until mid November.
But… with this El Niño effect that’s not a guarantee.
 
It will be hot. I've put a lot of folks on the Luangwa in sept-Nov. Bring a battery powered fan.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,194
Members
170,532
Latest member
Joellen17B
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top