XXLreloading - anyone using this site?

I have bought from x-reload dot com. If that is the one you are referring to it’s based in Quebec. I have bought a bunch of stuff from them and they seem fine. My go to sites are that one, prophet river firearms and Georges shooting shack.

But I dont know XXL reloading, sorry.
 
I do, but only for certain things like COL considering different bullets. For powder selection and charge weights I use Quickload.
 
I’ve used it, it is a nice resource if you don’t have quickload. The XXL reloading site uses default quickload load outputs.
 
Couple friends use loaddata.com. XXLreloading seems to have more data.
 

I use the site, although QL has more features XXLreloading provides for me a good guidance to develop my loads.
The big advantage it works with Mac as browser version... An app solution would be even more beneficial.

There´s one more application available:


Free of charge, looks really interesting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,989
Members
169,089
Latest member
gelzagrudipovecanje
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top