WTS: Gun Safe Cleanout, Something for Everyone

Coues106

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
138
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Selling off a bunch of stuff to make room for more/free up some cash. Rules first:
1. No sales to AK/HI
2. Buyer pays shipping (charged only cost using my shipping account, so a bit cheaper)
3. Feel free to send an offer, worst I can say is no
4. Local pickup welcome in Northern VA
5. First "I'll take it" gets it, cross posted
6. I'm active duty military and work during post office hours, so please be patient with me. I will ship as soon as I can but that could be a week or two. I'll get you your item.
7. Payment via paypal F&F, venmo, or USPS money order (would prefer electronic)
8. Happy to send more photos, just ask!
9. I have a blaser R93 Luxus in .416 posted separately, feel free to take a look at that too!
  1. Howa 1500 Carbon Hunter .30-06 As New, Threaded
    1. I’ve got too many hunting rifles in .30-06 so a few need to go. Up first is a brand new Howa 1500 in .30-06. I purchased the barreled action and then installed it in a Stocky’s Next Gen Ultra Carbon Hunter Accublock stock. Rings are the Talley one-pieces and are some of my favorite rings to use, holding zero on much heavier recoiling rifles and being feather light. The balance on this rifle is fantastic, stock contours are very comfortable, and the 5/8x24” threads on the barrel will allow for very comfortable and easy shooting with this. Very sleek, handsome, and lightweight mountain hunting rifle that will be perfect for any venture you might take her on. The stock alone is currently selling for almost as much as my asking price, so about a 50% reduction on what I spent on this gun. $695
  2. Ruger 10/22 Wood Carbine, .22lr
    1. I’ve got a 2012 production 10/22 carbine in fantastic shape. I’ve shot maybe 100 rounds out of this rifle, cleaned it, and put it away. Ran just great, and fed reliably from the bx-22 mags. Classic gun and with a handsome wood stock. Other than a few instances of safe rash, she looks and feels like new. $250
  3. Ruger 22/45 with Holosun 407C V2 and 4x Magazines, .22lr
    1. Selling and excellent condition Ruger 22/45 .22lr pistol. Very accurate and fun gun to shoot with a threaded barrel and great trigger pull. Fantastic optic that makes shooting this all the more quick and fun. I’m slimming down my handguns and just sticking with centerfires is the only reason this is going, fantastic gun otherwise. Ships in original ruger case. $595
  4. Gorgeous Tiger Striped Carl Gustaf 1889 Rolling Block, 8x58mmR
    1. You could look for decades and not final a prettier stock on a military rifle. Very good condition overall. This rifle is interesting as it appears to have been accepted and then rejected from military service and then sold commercially. In all my years of collecting rolling blocks, I haven’t seen this before. All serials match and bore is very good, in commensurate condition with the rest of the rifle. $1195
  5. Practically New Husqvarna M7a Rolling Block, 8x58mmR
    1. Extremely rare civillian sales variant of the Swedish military 1889 rolling block. These were higher grade/finished guns made to order at Husqvarna for the more discerning shooter that wanted something nicer for competition than his issued rifle. These are extremely rare, and this one is just about perfect. Aside from some safe rash, everything looks factory new. The case hardening is gorgeous, as is the checkering. A work of art indeed. $1250
  6. Excellent Husqvarna M7 Rolling Block, 12.17mmR
    1. Equally rare to the above, this is the older brother to the M7a, this time being based on the 1867 Swedish 12.17mm rolling blocks. This one has a bit less vivid case coloring, and maybe a few more dings, but if you hadn't seen that M7a it would probably be the cleanest rolling block you'd ever seen. For going on 150+ years, this is an unparalleled example. $1195

d5127c2c-99cb-4e58-a5be-83f087648f52 (1).jpg
 

Attachments

  • 71af2fc2-a722-4672-9fb4-82d26248e065 (1).jpg
    71af2fc2-a722-4672-9fb4-82d26248e065 (1).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 115
  • eac6e2ff-abf2-4b61-9eac-b071ae2b251b.jpg
    eac6e2ff-abf2-4b61-9eac-b071ae2b251b.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 110
  • cf01046f-b634-4af2-a543-7d122dfea1c2.jpg
    cf01046f-b634-4af2-a543-7d122dfea1c2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 95
  • fa1b2487-4b58-43b5-97da-4d91f4729976.jpg
    fa1b2487-4b58-43b5-97da-4d91f4729976.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 100
  • 852683f2-bc1c-4b8a-9212-5a9be19e3b81 (1).jpg
    852683f2-bc1c-4b8a-9212-5a9be19e3b81 (1).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,212
Members
169,961
Latest member
CassieDoor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top